Feb 7, 2016
Call us 1-412-573-1934 or Speakpipe and of course you
can email us! email@example.com
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :13
- Promo 1: One New Message 1:57
- On the Libsyn Blog! 2:59
- Promo 2: Soiled Restroom
- How to get featured on the show!
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts from No Extra Words
- Promo 3: Couch Pilots 10:14
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 10:58
- Birthday musings
- Shout out to Troy Kirby on 600 episodes!
- A discussion on a soapbox about podcasting being at a
- Holy cats! We have a Spotify and a Google Play Music update for
- Something new seems to coming in iTunes and there have been
- Guys, make sure your artwork is the right size!
- Make sure you set your clean or explicit tag - choose
- Shout-out to Adidas for diving into the world of
- Audio feedback question from the mighty Joshua Liston about WP
migration and stuff 29:37
- Q about getting demographic data for your podcast
- Q how to make sure that iTunes lists podcast from oldest to
- Fun podcasting software from Rogue Amoeba - Loop Back
- And there’s Zencastr
- SOAPBOX no. 2: the folks at public radion put out a Public
Radio Podcast Measurement Guidelines document and they think
they’re Steff from Pretty In Pink
- Oooooh patent fun stuff!
- The Why Did You Leave Us segment
- Stats time!!!
- Sharing some cool podcasting events for you
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback
straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe