Apr 16, 2016
please leave us some feedback! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: Grown Men Chopping It
- On the Libsyn Blog 2:43
- Promo 2: Whistle Kick Martial Arts Studio
- How we feature you! 6:17
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Zen Commuter
- The rumor 11:29
- Promo 3: Elf Centered 15:00
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 15:33
- Rob made a newbie boo boo
- Consuming video podcasts on big TVs
- Do 3rd party apps look at the iTunes new feed tag?
- Marco Arment from Overcast gives us a developer’s perspective
on how iTunes new feed tags are treated
- Ringr launched a destop app!
- It’s the beginning of the end of podcasts, oh my, and yes we
discuss, soapbox and all
- Audible is getting in the podcasts game! Or are they?
- Stargate Pioneer asks about TuneIn displaying subscriber
counts, and we get the asnwer straight from the source
- A very nice post by Tim Ferriss on podcasting and Rob is NOT on
his soapbox. He liked it! He really liked it!
- Is there a good use for the subtitle field and tags? Question
by Steve Stewart 41:42
- Having fun with Twitter questions!
- Podcast Awards are now open! Get ready to rally the
- Emily gives us an update on Canva artwork sizes for iTunes
- Martin asks about the iRig Field Mic and Rob shares his
- More patents for Microsoft!
- Why did you leave us segment
- No stats in this episode! And that’s on purpose :)
On The Libsyn Blog
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback
straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe