May 19, 2019
Starting off with some big news from The Libsyn Team, Google now
including podcasting in their search results, Podfund thoughts and
feelings, advice on making agreements with advertising companies,
Tackling the Apple Podcasts review myth, insight in about Podcoin
and as always, STATS, country breakdowns, Spotify country
breakdowns and user agents
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- :07 Intro & how you can be featured
- 2:25 PROMO 1:
- 2:48 Elsie and Rob Conversation
- A new addition to the Libsyn Team! Welcome Rob Greenlee!
- Google Podcasts now playing in browsers!
- iOS 12.3 went live on May 13
- Congrats to Overcast for getting the Editors Choice designation
in the iOS App store
- Tips on tagging an episode ‘trailer’ and what that means to
your podcast listeners
- Elsie and Rob talk about Podfund
- 37:47 PROMO 2: Mind Your Mental
- Luminary App has been updated to include links in the
- About CPMs and percentages - what are the best practices?
- There is a new podcast newsletter aimed at the listener, called
- The iTunes Review myth, we talk about it again
- 56:22 Audio feedback asking about how
to redirect your feed from Squarespace to Libsyn
- Worst email of the week! Becoming famous!
- 56:34 Why did you leave us
- Podcoin, stats reporting and what happens when you pay people
- We think respecting the privacy of the listeners is the right
way to do things
- Edison Research from Australia! We need your feedback!
- 1:11:40 PROMO 3: The Big
- STATS: Country, Spotify country breakdowns and user agents
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe