Nov 24, 2019
We discuss the Apple email sent in mid November, deconstructing
the email that we (Libsyn) sent out to make sure you get all the
must know info! BIG thoughts on how to use consumption rate data,
demographic vs psychographic info, teaser promos, show notes vs
blog posts and oh so much more! OH and of course stats stats stats,
this time user agent and geographic!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- :07 Intro!
- 3:24 PROMO 1: Creatively Complicated
- Straight into discussing the Apple email sent out in mid
- 14:47 The Libsyn Team sent out an email about
the Spotify passthrough and we break down into a mass of
- Should you still claim your podcast in Spotify?
- What to do with episode consumption rates
- 28:37Voicemail from Neil asking all sorts of
questions about demographics, teaser promos and shownotes vs blog
- 38:40 PROMO 2: The MandaLore
- Rob discusses the new Macbook Pro with the fancy
- What to use to share large files with your team
- Thoughts on Apple making some ‘podcasting’ content hires
- Worst email of the week
- 48:30 Voice feedback from Robin about Libsyn
- BossJock Jr update
- A discussion about the Hollywood Reporter article on Spotify
- Shout-out to Marco for mentioning us on ATP!
- 55:38 PROMO 3: In Clear Focus
- Stats! User agent and geographic
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe