Jan 14, 2020
Elsie has a new toy (and she’d love your help with it,) updating
your copyright, what’s available via public domain, not everyone is
getting the Apple emails from Apple Podcasts, Google gives us some
key insights into getting your podcast website ready for 2020,
Spotify brings their own streaming ad insertion technology, how to
manage new types of content on your podcast feed and what to do
when you hit 300 podcasts, we got feedback on using the new MacBook
Pros internal speakers, all kinds of predict the future posts about
the podcasting industry, the worst email of the week and of course
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- :07 Intro!
- 2:20 PROMO 1: The Steaming Cup
- 2:43 Rob and Elsie Conversation
- Guess what Elsie got? And can she find a new workflow to
- Have you changed your copyright notice? It’s your yearly
- Oh! New public domain works available for podcasters to use!
With a few caveats
- Not everyone is getting the Apple emails related to Apple
- Details from Google on optimizing your website for Google
- Issues that some podcasters are concerned about because of
Spotify bringing streaming ad insertion technology to the
- Want to ad a new type of content to your feed? How should you
- 31:04 PROMO 2: Master Your Story
- 31:57 Stacey asks about what happens
when you get more than 300 episodes into your show!
- Feedback on the MacBook Pros built in speakers and Rob’s AM
- Non-linked to commentary on the future of podcasting
- What are the rules on using clips from films on a podcast?
- What exactly is square artwork and it’s hip to be squared
- Why podcasting needs IAB v2
- 53:38 PROMO 3: Art Ink
- Stats! Mean and median!
- Rob shares his post from The Podcast Business Journal
- And where will be going?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe