Sep 22, 2020
Covering, the Libsyn 5 beta! Get the scoop! News about
Player.FM, new hires at Apple, what’s up with iOS 14 for
podcasters, what podcast apps support video podcasts? The Podcast
Index and of COURSE the latest user agent stats with some
surprising preliminary Amazon Music numbers!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 4:05 PROMO 1: Diabetes
- 4:45 Rob and Elsie Conversation
- Elsie has fiber internet!
- Libsyn wants YOU! Join the beta
- New destination! Player.FM is here!
- Apple has a new Head of Creator Partnership for Apple
- What’s up for podcasters on iOS 14?
- Amazon Music is live with podcasts! Did you submit yours?
- 27:54 PROMO 2: Good Patron Podcast
- Shout-outs to our newsletter subscribers!
- The Overcast update is live with their privacy
- More on Anchor and pirated content
- What apps support video podcasts?
- There’s a new thing called the Podcast Index!
- Spotify has released some updates to make podcast consumption a
bit better on their app
- Westwood One’s Podcast Report and some intriguing stats about
blogs making money
- 58:34 PROMO 3: Couch To Active
- Advanced Stats! Geographic, user agent and preliminary Amazon
- Where have we been?
- Where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Shout-outs to Newsletter subscribers!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe