Mar 9, 2021
Updates! Apple Podcasts 14.5 and what you should expect, The
most important information for podcasters from the Spotify event,
Podcast Movement submissions are open, CDPA is signed into law and
what that means for podcasting, no, Spotify is not bigger than
Apple Podcasts, mean and median download numbers + bonus data on
the appropriate length for podcast episodes.
interested in Podcast Branding and how that can help you grow your
show attend our free webinar!
Join the Libsyn
Beta Community TODAY!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 2:59 PROMO 1: Backyard Ecology
- 3:21 Rob and Elsie Convo!
- It seems like Vitamin D looks just like Melatonin, now you
- Update on Apple Podcasts iOS 14.5 and what you should
- The most important information for podcasters from the Spotify
- Goats traveling in cars
- Elsie got a new standing boom arm
- Podcast Movement submission are open
- An article about podcasting and adtech that got things
- Virginia’s governor signed CDPA into law and what that means
for privacy and podcasting
- What to look for when you’re asked to be part of a podcast
- Where have YOU been? Why Wondercon@Home of course!
- 12 years of Tapping Q & A! Happy birthday!
- 41:14 PROMO 2: Location Sound Podcast
- Why did you leave us? Flaky co-hosts!
- Is there a way to upload a different picture or size graphic
- It seems like the narrative of Spotify being bigger than Apple
Podcasts is still going strong
- 50:48 PROMO 3: Podcast4Scifi
- 51:18 Stats, stats, stats! Median and mean numbers!
- What is the appropriate length of a podcast? We’ve got
- Where have you been? Slumberland, Podwoman and Amplifying Her
- Where are we going? Awesome Libsyn webinars!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be