Jun 1, 2021
Canva integration, MGM studios, Netflix, images not showing up
while searching on Google for podcasts, Artwork specs (yep, again,)
all kinds of Apple Podcasts stuff including a very interesting word
being censored that starts with m, and this time the stats convo is
all about Call Her Daddy!
Join the beta! beta.libsyn.com/key/libsynbeta
Audience feedback drives the show. We'd love for you to contact us
and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com, call
412-573-1934 or leave us a message here: https://voicelink.fm/thefeed.
We'd love to hear from you!**
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER! https://thefeed.libsyn.com/contact
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:08 PROMO 1: Not Just Another
Religion and Politics Podcast
- 3:36 Rob and Elsie Conversation
- Canva integration!
- Amazon acquired MGM Studios and what that means for
- Netflix is ‘expanding’ it’s podcasting footprint
- 21:54 Voice feedback about Voicelink.fm from Neal
- How important is your description to find potential
- Why when searching on Google for podcasts, some results come
out with images and some without?
- Artwork specs! Yep, we mention them again and how the wrong
specs could possibly cause issues with some podcast apps
- 35:48 PROMO 2: I Love Kentucky
- IAB stats vs unique download stats
- Double episodes in Apple Podcasts
- 42:54 Audio feedback from Jonathan about our meet-up on
shownotes! via Voicelink.fm
- Apple Podcasts, shownotes and iOS 14.6
- Good stuff about Apple supporting people with disabilities
- Apple has expanded their affiliate program to cover podcast
- Podcasters - hobby vs career
- Worst email of the week: how to profit from your audience
- Spotify brought downloaded podcasts to Apple Watch
- Clubhouse and Twitter Spaces!
- IAB’s survey of podcast ad revenue
- There is a word that’s being censored in Apple Podcasts as a
verb, not a noun
- 1:13:35 PROMO 3: The Strokecast
- Stats EXTRA! No end of the month data yet, as when we recorded
the episode it was not the end of the show
- Talking about Call Her Daddy as number 5 for Podtrac
- Where have we been?
- Where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be