Jan 25, 2022
All the deets of the New Libsyn release, including, dark mode,
text snippets and OMGosh social media publishing, where did the
Apple summary tag go? Video gear updates, Podcash, how to get the
best audience stats, geographic and user agent stats!
Sign up for our New
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
contact us and keep the conversation going! Email
firstname.lastname@example.org, call 412–573–1934 or leave us a message on
Speakpipe! We’d love to
hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 2:54 PROMO 1: Use of Force
- 3:23 Rob and Elsie conversation
- The snow came! And did all kinds of things!
- 7:03 The New Libsyn! What we released!
- No new user name or password need and there are no additional
- If you need to go back, you can by logging in to Libsyn 4
- Dark mode! Canva integration! Text snippets! Fancy stats! The
- 18:46 the new social media publishing
- 26:28 Supporting the Podcast 2.0 Namespace
through the locked tag
- Permalink, and podcast page updates
- 32:05 sign up page updates! No. More.
- 34:44 The Apple Summary field was removed and
- More advertising tools added to Libsyn 5
- 37:14 Elsie’s turning 50 and she’s buying
video gear to celebrate
- Talking about Podcash and what do folks have to do when they
- 45:34 Promo 2: The Strokecast
- 46:19 Where can one get the best listener
- Breaking down server side and client side stats
- 49:06 Where can we find the Instagram Reels
webinar (and all the other ones?)
- Best practices for adding meta data for guests on your
- Looking back to stats, and why there aren’t IAB stats before
- 55:32 Promo 3: Educational Duct Tape
- 56:05 Stats: Geographic and user agent
- Facebook responds to pre-loading and IAB stats
- Where have we been and where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be