Dec 6, 2022
Libsyn UI update, have you checked out Libsyn Studio, and OMGosh
Libsyn Connect plus all of your questions answered in an upcoming
Ask Me Anything with Dave our newly minted Director of Education
and Yvette our Senior Product Manager! Welcoming Taylor Kirch as
director of product management.
Plus, all the Twitter alternatives, feedback on podcast artwork,
what is the idea length of a podcast, rebranding and relaunching,
oh that Samsung Dalvik stats stuff, and mean and median download
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
contact us and keep the conversation going! Email
firstname.lastname@example.org, call 412–573–1934 or leave us a message on
Speakpipe! We’d love to
hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 2:40 PROMO 1: Business Strategy (For Weenie ADHDprenerus)
- 3:12 Rob and Elsie conversation
- 4:08 All the Libsyn updates! UI
- 5:14 Libsyn Studio
- 6:06 Libsyn Connect
- 8:28 Hey! We have an AMA with Yvette and Dave
- 9:58 Taylor Kirch is our new director of product
- 10:44 Updates on all the new Twitter options: Post and
- Thoughts on podcasters leaving Twitter
- 19:20 Streamyard now has local recordings for their plans
- 25:26 The artwork breakdown! (you can watch the YouTube
- 26:50 Back Look Cinema
- 31:12 Fit Fizz Podcast
- 32:20 The Language of Bromance
- 33:57 Route 66 Podcast
- 36:59 Mics that we use to podcast on the go
- 40:08 PROMO 2: Flowers for the Culture
- 40:46 What is the ideal length for a podcast?
- 42:00 Optimizing your shownotes when copy/pasting
- 44:03 Best practices for rebranding and relaunching existing
- 47:22 A message from Mike Russell
- 49:28 How much to charge for ads, feed drops, etc
- 52:30 Podcast listening is good for your mental health
- 55:41 Is listening to podcasts better than watching them?
- 56:31 Dalvik - Samsung spike of downloads, what happened and
how it was resolved
- 1:00:42 PROMO 3: Telehell
- 1:01: 32 Stats mean and median numbers
- 1:03:15 Where have we been and where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
Where have we been and where are we going
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be