Jul 15, 2017
THE FEED GROUP
CHAT ON VOXER! Copy and paste this URL into your
desktop browser to join the group! If you have troubles reach out
to @yogeek on Voxer.
Fill out our
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: Pop Culturally Deprived
- Promo 2: Fighting Through 4:06
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 4:28
- Rob has an announcement to anyone that’s going to ComicCon in
- Cool updates to The Feed App: new animation, UI improvements
- Interesting changes to the Podcasts App iOS 11
- Will we be supporting the new Apple Podcasts features? 🤔
- Debrief of Libsyn Live 27 all about new feed tags and Libsyn
dashboard UI changes
- Congrats from Haley Radke! 15:20
- If you’ve wondered about Apple’s stance on privacy and their
gathering of data, you must listen here!
- Is Squarespace a good place to host your podcast?
- Congrats from Finn Caspian!
- Congrats from Porter! 28:37
- Neiman Lab’s article all about Podchaser and the
- Follow up on the transcript discussion for Episode 99
- A very cool new podcast all around the best interview
- Time to chat all about Soundcloud
- Serial bump? S-Town bump? 48:30
- Fan-less MacBook Pros! Rob’s dream
- A viral email shared
- How to spend $150 promoting your podcast
- OMGosh, there is a Facebook Messenger Chatbot - who’s up for
using it? 1:06:50
- Liz Covart from Ben Franklin’s World was featured on the front
page of iTunes and she let’s us know what happened
- Congrats from The Food Heals podcast!
- Stats, stats, stats!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe