Apr 21, 2018
Fill out our
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :07
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Phoning it
- How you can be featured by Libsyn!
- PROMO 1: Alnham Island Podcast
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 8:15
- A bit of talk about video podcast episodes and best
- Do SAG-AFTRA actors have to be paid to be on podcasts? Find
- We begin the conversation about Facebook’s new branded content
- PROMO 2: Let’s Talk About The Weather
- More advice from Apple on how to get featured on Apple
- Goal achieved!
- Guidelines and information about ad pricing
- Skype audio not being very reliable plus poor quality
- Have we heard about the upcoming Skype for content creators
- Rob reveals some impactful information about the new updates
coming to Skype, video first and then audio - time for a
- Spotify is experiencing some growing pains and what you need to
- Updates on what to expect when you apply to advertise on
- A site for free images
- Changing the conversation from demographics to psychographics
- A funny for indie podcasters from Jim Harold
- More details about Rob’s Drill One Mic
- Your baby is not as beautiful as you think conversations that
has to do with media players and browsers
- Downloads vs total downloads from Civilla
- PROMO 3: Popcorn Finance Podcast
- Geographic and user agent stats for March!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe