Jan 20, 2019
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary:
- :07 Intro
- 2:23 Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast:
- 5:53 How you can be featured by
- 7:28 PROMO 1: Marketing Story
- 7:55 Elsie and Rob Conversation
- What if you have a friend that wants to move over to Libsyn?
How can you prepare them for the transition?
- Why is episode artwork showing up on some podcast apps and not
- How do you change the time zone for publishing?
- Let’s talk about one day spike of downloads, the other day
down, the other day spike up, the other day down, is that ok?
- Rob tips and Elsie workflow on LUFS
- 23:19 Fantastic audio feedback from Jim Harold
about the RODEcaster Pro!
- “If I had a nickel for every podcast startup - that said they
were going to fix podcast discovery - well I would have a whole lot
of nickels - and they would be worth more than all those companies
are now worth.” - guess who said that?
- 48:13 PROMO 2: Inspired Money
- Local podcast gets adapted for television! Woohoo!
- Some insanely eye-opening percentages on your odds of having
your podcast turned into a TV Show
- New podcasts that joined the Libsyn family! The official
podcast from the Country Music Hall of Fame and Mike Tyson
- Another free podcast hosting company closes it’s doors
- How you can get your podcast business cards to Rob
- The story of Social Media Examiner’s website going down and
having to change his RSS feed from being hosted on WP to
- 48:13 PROMO 3: Genuinely Useful
- Stats! Country breakdowns, mobile vs computer, iOS vs Android,
and user agents
- Discussion of article about Morgan Stanley suggesting to
Spotify to focus on podcasts
- Where have we been? Lifehacker!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe