Jul 14, 2019
This episode dives into an incremental simplifying release to
Libsyn, Spotify allowing direct access to their Spotify-specific
performance stats, follow up on wireless recording with the Zoom
H6, handling bonus episode numbering, recording quality tips,
random podcasts dot com, the fastest podcast hosts and finally mean
and median number stats! And there is a lot more in between, so
yes, this is a jammed packed one.
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- :07 Intro & how you can be
featured by Libsyn!
- 2:37 PROMO 1: Two Are
Gathered In Leadership
- 4:02 Elsie and Rob Conversation
- Rob has some feedback for Stranger Things 3 and Amazon Prime
- We have a simplifyng easy release to the Libsyn interface!
- Spotify feature that allows individual creators to have more
direct access to their Spotify-specific performance statistics
- 25:51 PROMO 2: Two Are Gathered In
- People do care about privacy, so watch out podcast businesses
based on taking advantage of listeners podcasters
- What’s the difference between PandoraRSSCrawler and Pandora as
a user agent?
- A better solution available than spending $700 or so on a
pro-grade wireless mic system
- 33:32 AUDIO FEEDBACK about how to number bonus episode
numbers on your feed
- Yes, the description field is going away from iTunes and the
Apple Podcasts app
- You should clear out anything that is in the Summary section as
it will be depricated soon
- Elsie shares some tips on how to continue to write a summary of
your episodes and use it for your marketing
- A rant about excited
- Covering a bit about recording quality
- Podcasts appearing in the wrong order in iTunes and how to fix
- iTunes not showing all 300 episodes of your show
- When the audio player is pre-loading
- 56:57 Why did you leave us segment
- A tool for discovering new podcasts called Random Podcasts dot
- Wondery received $10 million more in VC funding
- Podimo raised 6 Million Euros as well
- Tips for getting your local podcasting group started
- Why Elsie is a little bit excited about the Bullet
- 1:19:07 PROMO 3: Pop Culturally Deprived
- STATS: Mean and median numbers
- Where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe