Sep 1, 2019
We begin by addressing whether or not podcasting has a
plagiarism problem, podcast hosts not providing a 301 redirect,
when you are ready to start offering premium content, the latest
RODEcaster Pro firmware update, getting your Spotify stats, Apple
Podcasts metadata best practices, plus our recap of Podcast
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- Plagairism and podcasting, is it a problem :(
- Kudos to Oprah Magazine for doing their homework
- Can one activate ID3 tags after an episode is published?
- What if your RSS feed description gives you issues?
- The long time issue of podcast hosts not offering 301
- Can a podcast be penalized for using click farms? Audio
feedback from Neil
- Acast raising 25 million euro and what that means for building
a profitable podcasting business
- When new companies pose privacy problems and are not GDPR or
- When are you ready to start offering Premium content?
- Is there a benefit to being listed in a sub-category versus the
general category in Apple Podcasts
- RØDECaster Pro Firmware Update! 2.0 baby!
- Where have you been? Alain
- Where have you been? Carey
- Is there a way for me to tell in the Libsyn stats how many are
native subscribers versus the number that are being re-directed
from an old feed?
- All kinds of details on how to use the Spotify for Podcasters
- Apple Podcasts meta data best practices
- Stats: breakdown of unique vs IAB certified stats
- Gene shares some amazind data with us!
- Podcast Movement 2019 recap
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe