Oct 27, 2019
Help us celebrate our 15th year anniversary! An invite to be
part of our beta for our mobile publishing app (all details in the
shownotes.) Apple research enhancements including discovering
topics and people. PLUS, show and episode pages display images of
hosts and guests. We break it down for you. Setting the podcasting
historically narrative straight and an ad insertion technology
history lesson. And the latest geographic, Spotify and user agent
stats…plus of course a whole lot more!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- :07 Intro!
- 3:10 PROMO 1: Femcanic Garage
- 3:34 Rob and Elsie Conversation
- 4:44 Krystal has an invitation for you to be
part of our mobile publishing app beta! Gotta listen for
- We are celebrating our 15 year anniversary and we would love
- Straight up Apple search enhancements that include the guest
- Guess where you will get access to all the new things
necessary? In Podcasts Connect not your RSS feed.
- Sometimes your artwork affects Apple Podcasts
- Levelator does not work with Catalina and it may not ever
- Industry news about Luminary
- 20:55 Promo 2: Causality
- Having two different streams of content published concurrently
on one feed, thoughts on using Apple Podcasts using seasons, is it
a good idea?
- A couple of tips on Apple Podcasts categories
- 26:55 The libsyn podcast page, and went to use
it? A question from Roberto
- We have a free upcoming webinar all about podcast
- Uploading an episode and only having it available for people
with a link
- Is it still a download if someone just plays the audio from
- Where have YOU been: local newspapers
- Making sure we set the history of podcasting right
- The history of ad insertion technology, for the record - and it
all began in 2005
- 45:53 Promo 3: Your Money Your Wealth
- Stats, stats, stats! Geographic, Spotify, and user agent
- Where have we been!
- Where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe