Jul 28, 2020
Update on the Gaana Destination, and now Audible/Amazon Music!
We answer FAQs, Gimlet being sued and how that could affect the
rest of us, the RIAA and all those DMCA takedown notices to
podcasters, episodes only going to the web player, do Apple chart
positions really matter? Podcaster Bingo and this time we have
geographic, user agent and bonus language stats!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:10 PROMO 1: I Shake My Head At Lisa
- 4:09 Rob and Elsie Conversation
- Gaana follow up and guess what? Now we have Audible/Amazon
- And you must add your destinations, now, we’re waiting
- A bit of follow up on the Stitcher Sirius deal
- 12:11 Audio feedback from Civilla
- Well, Gimlet got sued or is being sued and what that means to
all of us!
- The RIAA has come out guns a blazing - watch out
- Spotify has some new fancy charts going on, did you get an
- 25:55 Audio feedback from Alain
- There’s no way to get unified subscriber & download
- So chart trackers? Not worth it
- Shout out to Monica!
- How to be a success? We have thoughts
- 37:28 Audio feedback all about Eastern Standard Time
- Podcast Listener Bingo!
- What exactly is the mean and the median?
- 43:21 PROMO 2: Beyond 6 Seconds
- Stats, geographic, user agent and language stats
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe