Dec 8, 2020
On this episode, the new Apple Podcasts Web player, do ratings
for your show really matter? Why some platforms are great for some
shows and not others, people downloading your back-catalogue is a
thing, measuring podcast growth from your download data, and mean
and median numbers! (With bonus insight into Android vs iOS) and so
many other great insight!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
COME CELEBRATE WITH US! Holiday
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:20 PROMO 1: Everything Everywhere
- Apple now has an embed player for your podcast! The official
Apple Podcasts Web embed player
- Do ratings for your podcast really matter?
- In case you are using Audio Hijack are running Big Sur and have
an M1 Mac, get ready for a double reboot
- It seems that more than just your podcast link is broken with
- You can now add RSS feeds to Google Podcasts!
- PROMO 2: Dear Michelle
- Gaana numbers!
- You really don’t know how folks are consuming your show on
platforms that you don’t know
- People downloading your back-catalogue is a thing
- Where does Apple pull the information from the “you might also
- Audio feedback, Alexa and falling asleep to The Feed
- What do you need to do first to uplevel your audio on your
- You have permission to use a song on your show - how do you
make sure it’s not pulled down?
- Using artificial voices to read your audience feedback!
- Audio feedback - when you move away from Libsyn and then come
- Looks like another company is sending all kinds of emails to
the podcasting community
- Yay! Now you get Rob’s stats via our The Feed newsletter!
- Best email of the week! The patent troll is officially
- What exactly is the Chrome user agent?
- PROMO 3: Unreserved Wine Talk
- How to measure podcast growth through your download stats
- Mean and median numbers!
- iOS vs Android data conversation
- Where have we been?
- Where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe