Aug 12, 2021
A round-up of soooo many things! Podcast Movement recap,
including the Fireside Chat partnership, all kinds up updates from
Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Audacity, Glow.FM part of
Spotify Open Access partnership program and Facebook starts
emailing podcasters to add their shows, and of course stats! Mean
and median numbers!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
contact us and keep the conversation going! Email
email@example.com, call 412–573–1934 or leave us a message
We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:16 PROMO 1: StarGirl
- 3:44 Rob and Elsie conversation
- Skype version 18.104.22.168! And we’re recording as a back
- Recap of the Fireside announcement at Podcast Movement
- Apple Podcasts update of iOS 14.7
- An email from Apple Podcasts sharing all the new analytics
- It seems that Apple Podcasts have been approving new shows in
less than one hour
- Google Podcasts update! New requirements for
- Audacity released their new update 3.0.3
- Trevor Moore was killed in a tragic accident
- Clarification of character limits for shownotes on Apple
- 37:35 PROMO 2: The Andy Brandon Show
- Glow.FM is a part of the Spotify Open Access partnership
- Podcast completion rates percentages
- Podmatch acquired Poddit
- Tunein and iHeartMedia partnered on a strategic technology and
content distribution deal
- 8 questions with a successful podcaster
- Data on content entrepreneurship
- Recap of Rob’s session at Podcast Movement
- 1:18:03 PROMO 3: My Modern Met
- 1:18:32 Stats! Mean and median numbers
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be