Oct 19, 2021
Covering all the new Spotify Exclusives, Libsyn 4 vs Libsyn 5,
Squid Games and what it has to do with podcasting, advice on
changing your show name and coming back from a long hiatus, the
X-fronts are almost here! And of course stats, this time covering
geographic and user agents.
up for Dave's webinar all about Apple Podcasts Connect!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
contact us and keep the conversation going! Email
email@example.com, call 412–573–1934 or leave us a message on
Speakpipe! We’d love to
hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 02:54 PROMO 1: The Language of
- 03:33 Rob and Dave conversation
- More podcast exclusive news for Spotify! Last Podcast on The
- Oh! Gimlet’s Heavyweight as well!
- Spotify will closed for a wellness week and what you need to
know if you want your show into Spotify
- 08:11 You can use both Libsyn 4 and Libsyn 5, they are not
exclusive: snippets, Canva and oh so much more
- SQUID GAMES talk and how it applies to podcasting
- The X-fronts! And Libsyn / Advertisecast are the Presenting
- Welcome Jonathan Charak, our new CFO
- Changing your podcast name and what you should consider before
you do it
- Top strategy of what to do when you come back to podcasting
after a long break
- 26:18 PROMO 2: Based on a True Story
- Stats spike, what’s going on?
- Facebook Podcasts sends a bit of info into all the deets about
podcasts on Facebook
- Creative ways to market your podcast at launch
- 38:09 What is the definition of success for your podcast?
- 39:43 The worst email of the week, and i’ts about
- Why did they leave us?
- The latest CPM rates from Advertisecast
- 47:47 audio feedback about the Paris Podcast Conference
- How you can best represent your podcast numbers
- 53:19 PROMO 3: Making Conversations Count
- 53:56 Stats: geographic and user agent!
- Where have we been? And where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Podcast Conferences and Libsyn
→ Afros & Audio
Get 20% off using coupon code AFAULIBSYN21
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be