Dec 14, 2021
Testing Audio Hijack to record everything, streamlining creating
chapter marks for your MP3 easily, discussion of our “way back”
podcasting gear, dealing with a massive tech fail, all time
download stats vs episode stats, browser stats vs podcast app stats
and which ones are the most important, and MORE stats!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
contact us and keep the conversation going! Email
email@example.com, call 412–573–1934 or leave us a message on
Speakpipe! We’d love to
hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:56 PROMO 1: Fighting Through
- 4:38 Rob and Elsie conversation
- Will Rob test out Audio Hijack during the holiday season?
- A very interesting way to get some possible ears on your
podcast - viral tweet?
- Breaking down testing a video podcasting strategy
- More insight into Forecast, MP3s and adding markers to create
instant chapter marks!
- Salesforce+ and Pivot
- The Podcast Academy is looking for applicants to their Board of
- A bit of a rememberance of our very first podcasting gear
- Reminder about holiday shut-downs
- All time podcast stats vs episode stats, which one is more
important with the bonus of how to easily get them from Libsyn
- Squadcast is having a scavenger hunt!
- Elsie shares a harrowing story from SPL, how they dealt with it
and what tools they used
- 49:19 PROMO 2: Childless Not By Choice
- Chrome stats aka browser stats vs podcast app download
- Advertisecast team reported their monthly Podcast Advertising
- 55:52 PROMO 3: The MandaLore
- Stats: all of them! Mean, median and geographic
- Where have we been and where are we going
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be