New Destination, Resso! Amazon Music stats are now available at podcasters.amazon.com, the magical tool to download all of the episodes in your RSS feed (or is it?) Why comparing your stats to your own stats is the most powerful stat, did you know Apple Podcasts search did that? All kinds of creator research and data! The Podcasting, Seriously fund, stats, mean and median numbers! And the latest average CPM from AdvertiseCast!
Audience feedback drives the show. We'd love for you to contact us and keep the conversation going! Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 412-573-1934 or leave us a message on Speakpipe! We'd love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 2:44 PROMO 1: Blocked and Reported
- 3:22 Rob and Elsie conversation
- Heat and fruit fly talk
- 4:44 We have a new Destination, say hello to Resso!
- 8:51 There are not Amazon Music platform stats
- Do you have a football podcast? We need you!!!
- 11:20 Thanks to Brian for the podcast editing live stream
- New video over on the YouTube channel, all about the easiest way to make money with membership
- 15:34 Audio feedback, we got a tool to download the back catalogue for your podcast! via Steve Stewart
- 20:04 Is 50% consumption of your podcast a good stat to look at? Or is there a better stat to look at?
- 24:55 Another surprising way to search in Apple Podcasts
- 27:51 How to create a playlist using the Libsyn Playlist Player
- 30:13 The 2000 episode limit in Apple Podcasts is not a bug, it is by design
- 32:24 A question about the listeners perspective to be able to process multiple voices
- 35:12 The question: "who here would listen to my podcast?"
- 36:25 PROMO 2: The Book I Had To Write
- 37:30 2022 Creator Economy Benchmark Research!
- 41:27 The Creators study!
- 52:11 The Podcasting, Seriously fund
- 54:55 Quick tip on understanding Spotify stats within the Libsyn dashboard
- 59:53 PROMO 3: Out of Touch, A Hall and Oates Podcast
- 1:00:39 Stats, mean and median
- The latest average CPM for ads sold through Advertisecast
- Where have we been and where are we going
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
- PROMO 1: Blocked and Reported
- PROMO 2: The Book I Had To Write
- PROMO 3: Out of Touch, A Hall and Oates Podcast
- Steve Stewart from SteveStewart.me
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Leave us voice feedback!
- Subscribe to the Libsyn YouTube Channel
- Resso PR Announcement PDF
- Podcast News Bites: Transistor, Spotify, Libsyn, Deezer, Rooster Teeth.
- Podcast Audio Editing Made Easy with Libsyn’s Brian Cottington
- Podcasting Ideas for Bonus Membership Audio Content!
- The Tilt Research
- The Creators Study from SoundsProfitable
- significant sample size increase announced for edison podcast metrics
- Podcasting, Seriously fund
- AdvertiseCast Advertising Rates
- She Podcasts Live!
- Make Real Money Podcasting
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We'd love it if you could please share The Feed with your Twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via Apple Podcasts
→ Follow via Google Podcasts
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here's our RSS feed!
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.
- Download The Feed App for iOS and Android
- Call 412-573-1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our Speakpipe Page