Jan 12, 2021
Starting off the year with more conversations about privacy,
acquisitions of Wondery and Breaker, Clubhouse, lots of feedback
from YOU, mean and median download stats and so much more,
including a bonus discussion with Rob Greenlee about the Podcast
Academy and the Podcast Index!
Join the Libsyn
Beta Community TODAY!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:30 PROMO 1: Blame Your Brother
- 3:58 Rob & Elsie conversation
- It’s a new year and time to change your copyright!
- All kinds of new media has gone into the public domain
- Elsie and her new M1 MacBook Air
- Tim Cook, privacy and Megaphone
- Amazon aqcuired Wondery and Breaker acquired by Twitter
- Elsie weighs in about Clubhouse
- Follow up on mic boom arms
- 34:55 A conversation with Rob Greenlee about
the Podcast Academy and The Podcast Index
- Audio feedback from Christine about podcast seasons
- Find us wherever you listen to audio is the new thing
- 58:58 PROMO 2: FitFizz Podcast
- Where have YOU been?
- Golden Crane Podcast Awards shout-out!
- When we discuss Shure and California proposition 65
- Worst email of the week!
- Why did you leave us?
- 1:16:40 PROMO 3: Diplomatic Immunity
- 1:17:10 Stats! Mean and median
- Where have we been and where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode head on over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe